Today’s post is going to be a little bit different. Instead of reviewing a perfume, I want to talk about Luvmilk Bath and Body’s new winter release for a very special reason: I helped with it!
This collection is inspired by different Jewish holidays and the smells that I associate with them, since I’m Jewish and I’ve grown up celebrating these holidays. I came up with the descriptions for the scents, as well as the idea of the Jewish holidays as an inspiration, and Milky (owner and creator of Luvmilk) created all of the fragrances!
Here are the six scents in the collection:
- Shofar (Rosh Hashana)
- Red apples drenched in golden honey, freshly baked Challah, and ripe pomegranate.
- The Four Species (Sukkot)
- Ripe dates, myrtle, willow, and citron.
- Festival of Lights (Hanukkah)
- Dripping candle wax, fried dough, strawberry jelly, and chocolate gelt.
- Megillah (Purim)
- Apricot, prune, raspberry, pastry dough, and champagne.
- Exodus (Passover)
- Cinnamon, apples, Egyptian amber, brushfire smoke, and a bottomless cup of red wine.
- Mei Halav (Shavuot)
- Honey drizzled cheesecake with a graham cracker crust.
Out of all of these, my personal favorites are Exodus and Shofar!
These scents are now available on the Luvmilk etsy in numerous different bath and body products, alongside some returning holiday scents from previous years (Afterglow, Fuzzy Mittens, Golden Crown, and Wolf Moon). You can see my review of some Luvmilk products here. Everything I received was high quality and smelled great, and Milky is an absolute sweetheart.
This post is not sponsored and I make no profit from the sale of these products; I just wanted to share this brainchild with you all since I’m so excited to be a part of the indie process!